SHARE|SHARE|SHARE
SHARE|SHARE|SHARE

Simple Quotes Wallpaper

The following are 14 of the best quotes on the topic of Simplicity I've collected over the years. I hope they could inspire you-when problems seem a little too complicated to solve at times-as much as they did for me. And in the process...

Simple Quotes

"The art of art, the glory of expression and the sunshine of the light of letters is simplicity; nothing is better than simplicity." ~ Walt Whitman
Simple Quotes

Simple Quotes

Simple Quotes

Simple Quotes

Simple Quotes

Simple Quotes

Simple Quotes

In my years of practice designing there is one philosophy I always keep in mind-Simplicity. Don't make things more difficult than they already are. If you can explain things in five words, don't use ten. Design is essentially problem-solving. Devising a visual solution to communicate an intended message effectively. Why use ten effects to treat a graphic element when you can do it with one?